Image Map

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Something New!

I have been reading and loving countless teacher blogs over the past few years and have secretly wanted to start my own,  but have not made the time to do so.   I have finally decided that THIS is the year and so here I am. I am wife, mother of four amazing kids,   and a second grade teacher.   I started teaching in 1995 in a Houston school district.   I took 7 years off to be home with my babies,  so I am in my 11th year of teaching.

This year I am blessed this to have a DIGITAL classroom for the first time.   My district put out a grant opportunity at the end of last year that I jumped on and received.  I have a netbook computer for every child in my room (and a couple extras!),  my own laptop, and a Mobi board to use as a smartboard.   This is all very new to me and I am having a complete and total BLAST learning and "getting didgy with it" with my class!  I am excited to share all about what we are doing and learning!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment