Image Map

Monday, January 7, 2013

Back at it...

Tomorrow my kids come back.   We had a very relaxed workday today,  which was a great way to ease back in.  I am not going to lie,  I would much prefer another fews days of jammies and couch time,  but since that is not in the cards,  I am really excited to show my kids Eve!   I took her to work today to get her used to the classroom.   She is so cute.   Just look at this face.
 
 
I finished my Snow unit last night - but was too tired to post it.   I love it because it revolves around four seperate snow books - 1 biography,  one science, one poetic and one fun - Snowflake Bentley, The Snowflake- A Water Cycle Story, Snow, and Snow Day.  It can be used as a whole,  or can be broken up into parts.   It can be used as reading, social studies, writing and science grades.   In fact,  there is a symmetry activity that could be graded for math.   I love when curriculum crosses subject areas.  Go check it out! http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Snow-a-Four-Book-Literature-Unit-Fiction-and-Non-Fiction



 
 
 
 

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heidi,
    Thanks so much for donating this neat packet to my flash drive giveaway! I don't think I received the file yet though. Would you please send it to me so I can get the flash drives organized for the lucky winner? Thanks so much...if you sent it, please give me the file name so I can search my drive for it. Thanks again!
    Hilary
    Hilary
    Rockin' Teacher Materials

    ReplyDelete