Image Map

Friday, April 26, 2013

Five for Friday!

I am exhausted... EX-HAUST-ED!   But wanted to do a quick link up with the DoodleBug Girls for Five for Friday!





 Five random shots of our week,  the week I am too weak to write much about! 
 Notes to my class from last year to encourage them to do their best.
 Amy Lemons cutie patootie Earth Day book/Craftivity.
making dirt pudding
little ladybug set I bought and LOVE
window in my room with our Rachel's Challenge Links draped across - each one represents something kind someone has done for someone else - we are more than half way around our room!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! I love your notes of encouragement for your previous class! That's such a sweet idea, I'll have to get my kiddos right on that, and I'm thinking maybe I can con last year's kids into doing the same for my current class.
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete