Image Map

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Snapshot Saturday (or Sunday if you are a little lazy)

One of my favorite bloggers in the whole world wide web is Miss Nelson at Miss Nelson's Got the Camera!  Her blogs are always so informative and fun and she just seems like someone I would really like in real life, ya know?   So I am very excited for her new linky - Snapshot Saturdays!  I kind of missed the boat yesterday but wanted to link up today.    This week it is just some of my random favorite pictures and people! 
This is my son Grant holding the Special Olympics torch - this is HIS smile.  We don't often capture it,  but this time we did and I love it!
 This is my Grandma on her 90th birthday in the fall.   I was so happy to get back to Michigan and spend it with her!
 This little booger is my long awaited daughter Eden last night. I made her this little dress and asked her to stand still as I was taking her picture. She didn't want to!  After three sons she is so much fun!
 This is my cousin Chad and his precious wife Elsbeth.   They got married last month.   We are hoping to live a lot closer to them soon.

 This is my classroom this year.   I miss these babies.   They were such a great class.   I am excited to change my room up for the fall.  

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Heidi - Your pictures are precious. I love your little man's smile and your grandma is a hoot. Great pictures. The wedding looked like a blast too.
    Thanks for linking up. I look forward to seeing more pictures next week.
    Happy Summer

    ReplyDelete